Friday, February 14, 2003

focusing on my problems

I find that focusing on my problems enables me to solve them (as if I have a choice whether or not to focus on them in the first place). I think that introspection is actually pretty vital. People tend to take out their misery on others when they're not aware of its source. People "project"... they tend to think that what they feel is what others feel. It's the whole welfare - "they just don't want to work" mentality. Just because someone hates their job and would rather be home sitting on their ass, they think that people who are stuck in life actually choose to be that way. They think that people on Welfare actually choose to be... that they feel like they do... that they truly do not want to work.

I wish more people would take a good hard look at their own shit. Maybe the world would be a little kinder and gentler.

No comments: