Saturday, June 5, 1999

For the record.

(July 2009)
I wrote what I wrote. I did what I did. I said what I said. What happened, happened.

As a general rule, I've kept the names and online aliases of others out of this, and have done my best to keep what they once confided in me out of it as well. I will continue to do so, but there is a point to this blog/project, and that requires my honesty. [If I used your name and you want it removed, just let me know in a comment, and I will do so (I screen my comments, so even that won't be seen, if you don't want it to be.), but if I once used it publicly, without protest, it will again appear in the re-post, unless you tell me otherwise.]


Yes, that was then and this is now, but "then" needs to be preserved

...for the record.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Its hard to be honest online. I wrestle with it on my blog all the time. I hate the idea of hurting people so I stuck to humor what you are doing is honest and brave.

Cutter said...

Speaking of using names, I think that you're coming up soon.