Monday, December 20, 2004

944pm122004

Monday, December 20, 2004 9:44 PM EASTERN

I'm on the train, heading to (A2)'s.

ok... I broke. fucking sue me

Shit, it feels good to write again. I can't tell you how much I deleted. I'll forgive myself. I had my reasons.

My brain is a piece of Swiss cheese.

See?




I'm trying to survive. Fuck love. Fuck feeling. Fuck the fucking ether. I was closer to suicide than I've ever been.

Fuck you

Fuck you for making me feel guilty for saving myself.

Yes... I love you

Yes.. I hate you

YES.. I want to play croquet with your head and a sledgehammer.

THAT is why I left.


I don't know where home is... but I'm still trying.

2 comments:

Rondell said...

Ooh! Somebody need to wash they mouth out with a bar of Dial soap!

Cutter said...

Stay tuned, you'll change that to something stronger.