Tuesday, April 12, 2005

041205

L.

Well, apparently you were right. I was indeed getting worse. I lost the sight in my right eye, in November. I went for an MRI. Apparently I've had MS for the last 2 decades or so. (I can send you some pretty yucky pics, if you want.) My brain is pretty swiss cheesed, at this point, and it's headed for my spine. I'm using a cane, and spent some time in a chair a few weeks ago. Not too fun. I'm in Massachusetts, been here since December, staying with (A2) until I can get some wheelchair accessable housing. I'm covered for meds here, so that helps a bit. Anyway... I know that I hurt you, and for that I am truly sorry. I can go into how it wasn't my fault, and yadda yadda yadda, but that's no excuse. I hurt you, repeatedly, and I'm sorry. You never did anything to deserve being hurt. My cell number is xxx-xxx-xxxx my line is always open to you. You told me not to call, so I won't. I do think about all of you though, and hope that you're all doing ok.

- J.

No comments: