Thursday, July 1, 1999

Room for all.

Hey, this is an adventure. We've been through worse. No sense being scared out here. It's totally safe.

There's definitely not enough space to list everything we're into.

How about the top 18?

Hm. ok... but quickly.

MPD/DID. The luck of Rock stars. Vampires. People who like intersexed people. Wolves. Playmobil! Trees and other living creatures. People who live in or around Philly. People. Younger people who need an ear. Alternative people who appear conservative. That's shallow! Shut up.Other Pagans! Disabled people who have a tough time admitting it. Doctors. Now who's shallow!?! Now YOU shut up! Waking up the world. Being grey in a world of black and white. Being a Shaman in a world where Shamans are usually killed or institutionalized. Understanding the meaning of the word "home".

5 comments:

leela said...

Nice place you've got here, Cutter. Very homey! :)

labellamorte said...

Talk about a trip in time...thank you *in advance* for sharing your experiences with me...

I look forward to fastening my safety belt and holding on tight ;)

Unknown said...

Glad you're moving to the darkside! :)

Cutter said...

Thinking that people are reading makes me feel very, very good. I appreciate it more than I can even express. Thank you all for letting me know that you're around.

Nightlady said...

I'm reading...thank you for sharing all this with us, Cutter. :)