Tuesday, October 12, 1999

I SPEAK FOR THE TREES

-I feel very alone. I guess that's because I am. Was it written in my book of life that I was to be alone? Being alone is tough. Perhaps my soul is stronger than I give it credit for being. I doubt that a weak soul could withstand being so alone. Well, be that as it may, it still feels like crap. Whatever strength I have does not make it feel much better. Well, I suppose that life's not over yet.-


-It's always water, water and fire. There are bursts in the sky. It's always the same... the water turns into fire from the bombing. It's not fire per say, nor is it lava really. It looks like water, smooth with waves and ridges, but it's fire. Sometimes it's day; sometimes it's night. There is not a lot of panic or screaming. The people just seem to accept their fate. They walk to the "water" and jump in. There's no sreaming, or flailing. They just vanish into it.-

No comments: