Monday, November 15, 1999

(Follows Ravens)

As for my name... well... It's a given name, given to me from the spirits which surround me. Actually I've spent a great deal of time and energy attempting to discover its meaning for myself. Wolves follow Ravens, and in that it makes sense, as I do have Wolf spirit in me... too though, I've come to realize that I am also that which I follow.

As to where they're leading me... Where am I going? Well... Hopefully they're leading me in the right direction. Hopefully I'm leading myself to where I am meant to be... on all levels.

2 comments:

zennist said...

I have wolf spirit myself. I knew there was something I liked about you. ;-)
ggirl

Nightlady said...

I believe you are probably going in the direction you are meant to go in...

Sometimes even if something doesn't make sense at the time it ends up making sense later and it ends up having been worthwhile (even if it was a difficult experience at the time) because you learned something from it and you end up being a better person because of what you learned...