Wednesday, January 9, 2002

-Spiritual self expression?-

I think that my every breath is a spiritual expression.


My tattoos are a spiritual expression. Not many know what to make of them though. Most would be considered Satanic in nature, but then I'd have to actually believe in Satan to be a Satanist. I suppose that it all depends on your perspective. To many, I'd be considered evil... and maybe even be considered a Satanist because of my beliefs. I'm fine with that. In fact, I'm proud of that, and I wear my three sixes with just that... pride.

If that which is different from the Christian majority is considered Satanic, then I'm glad that I'm Satanic.

That's not an anti-individual statement. I know many "Christians" whom I respect and love. It's a broad generalization. The "Christian Majority" have no problem persecuting me or those like me. For that, I stand against them with pride... however, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Christians who have the utmost respect for me.

(hopefully that makes sense)

So... my spiritual expression?...

I AM.

(...and if there's something wrong with that, then I'm proud to be wrong, and so will advertise it loudly.)

1 comment:

labellamorte said...

The very last part of what you wrote really made me smile...

The thoughts that you share make SO much sense to me...

Thank You