Wednesday, October 2, 2002

(PLEASE read this)

Dear members,

I don't know that I can write a whole lot about what is going on with me lately, but a lot is going on. In short, my health no longer permits me to run the board.

I've asked J. to take over, and she has agreed.


I'll leave the posts where they are for a while, in case anyone wants to save anything or transfer anything over there.


When I can get myself (plural) together enough, I'll be posting over there and doing my best to help out J. when or if she needs the help.


So... basically, we're moving, and someone with a healthier noggin than mine is going to carry on. (Hopefully this will help me to get a little better.)


I thank all of you for everything you've put into this board and its members (myself included). I hope that we can just pick up where we're leaving off at the new location.


Sincerely,

Follows Ravens

No comments: