Monday, December 9, 2002

Time Warp

Time does all sorts of funky things with me.

They say ("they" as in this that and the other person) that you should attempt to "live in the moment".

That's not always possible. Not for me, anyway.

How do I handle it? Depends on the day.

Sometimes it's good to look for messages. What is it about the past that is drawing you? What is your brain attempting to get you to focus on?

There's a line in a Peter Murphy song... "look for what seems out of place". I sort of live life that way. When things are in place, all is well... but inside, I know all is not well. So, I look for what seems out of place. Once I find it, I can focus on it.

If your past is screaming at you, listen to it. The more you attempt to get it to shut up, the louder it will scream. After all, it is you who is doing the screaming... and you're not the type to follow senseless orders, or shut up when you need to say something really important, are you?

No comments: