Sunday, December 10, 2000

Feeding...

Tonight I heard this squeaking/chirping outside. My first thought was that the dog had gotten to a bird.

I went outside and the dog backed up a little, and the squeaking died down a bit.

The dog pitched a bit of a fit when I went to investigate though... until I whacked him on the head. (yes... it was a gentle whack... I'm not a dog abuser.)

After getting a flashlight and scoping out the yard, I found a baby mole with its guts hanging out.

Damn dog.

I know... he was just being a dog, but I still can't deal. Eat it or leave it alone.

I feel guilty when I crush a blade of grass.

Life is life.

I don't care if you're a dog or a human. To cause suffering is not something I will ever tolerate.

I don't think that it's an energy thing. I think that it's a screw loose. Sorry... it's just an opinion. It might be facinating to watch a creature eat live food... but if it's not a swift kill and you still enjoy it... I suppose I'll just never understand the attraction.

No comments: