Wednesday, February 14, 2001

(Religion)

If what you are is a Were, then I AM deviant from whatever a Were is... and DAMN proud of it.

You know... I've been mincing words for a while now, attempting to show some respect, but fuck it... If you're a Were... I'm not.... and if you're not an asshole, I AM.

Your head is up your ass... I don't give a shit how old you are, how involved in the so-called "Were-community" you are, or anything else. All you do is LABEL. You categorize, you make judgments, and you talk out of your fucking ass.

If saying so makes me a fucking asshole, then I'll be an asshole. Read your own fucking words! You're a damn hypocrite!

You have every right to post here... every right to express yourself, but I have every right to call you on it when you're saying shit that pisses me off.

Religion is a load of crap to me... it's for mindless fucking sheep. That's MY opinion... and if that makes me "deviant"... WOOHOO!!!!! I'm fucking deviant! Religion IS harmful! It's all about controlling the stupid masses! THAT is the purpose of religion.... TO CONTROL.

Why the fuck am I even bothering...

Wake the fuck up....

you'd be a REALLY nice guy if you'd just STOP IT.

No comments: