Sunday, August 12, 2001

I'll just quote myself here:

"For the record, if I was in a better financial place and had a wife, I'd love for her to carry my clone or splice her DNA with mine and carry the child. It's the ONLY way I'll ever be able to have a child of my own. Adoption is always an option, but it is WAY different. It takes a very special person to raise an adopted child, and it's possible that I may choose to take on that responsibility myself one day... but it's DIFFERENT. Being adopted adds challenges that aren't there with biological children. Challenges that I'm not sure that I could handle emotionally. Either way though, if it could be possible for me to have a child that was biologically mine, I'd want to have that option open to me."

...and by the way, it's not easy to adopt a child. It's just recently that Homosexuality ceased to be listed as a disease, and Transsexuals still lose custody of their own biological children because of who they are. Why complain? Because that's what people do when their rights are being denied them by people who have those rights.

No comments: