Wednesday, April 17, 2002

(FINALLY!!!!!)

It's an apartment about 5 minutes from here.

I'll still be depending on my friends for help, but I don't have much choice there. I can't drive, and well... every now and again groceries are important.

The place is pretty nice. It has a lot of space, probably the largest of any of the 1BDR apartments I've ever lived in (A LOT more than my 8'x8' room, and at least I'll have control over the A/C!!!! It hit 90 degreees here yesterday, and they refused to turn the air on! Today it's supposed to hit 93!!!!). I don't exactly have much to put in it, but that's ok. I'll run around the living room flapping my damn arms to make the room feel appreciated if I have to.

I'll be trying to get things together over the next 2 weeks or so... phone calls, paperwork, packing, etc.

I'm really psyched, but (I can't help it, I yam who I yam) still a little stressed, and convinced that Murphy will step in with his damn law any day now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until I light up that first smoke and start unpacking... and even then I'll keep my toes crossed.

No comments: