Saturday, April 27, 2002

(easily pleased?)

I'm rarely happy... but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate things in life.

Some "little" things make me smile... make me forget grim reality for a bit...

sushi. I don't know why, but sushi makes me "happy". (They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... in this... I tend to agree!)

Seagulls. How can any creature that makes that noise NOT make you laugh?!

clean sheets. There's just something about them that makes everything ok for the moment.

(honestly?) money. If I have it, I feel a lot better. (Probably because I can afford sushi!)

drumming. I feel happy playing with a (good) group of musicians. When the music is right... I'm right.

various animals. I'd list them all, but it'd be a long list.

Aleister. He's "my" cat (although he really lives with my best friend). I like that he's grumpy like me... and that he likes me, despite that.

No comments: