Thursday, July 31, 2003

Got a dust cloth? - I

So, what do we do with it?

It does feel nice to be over here. Not that I really hate S&S, but... I dunno... this place feels like home.


I feel sort of mad at myself that I allowed other people to chase me from here. That's pretty much what it came down to. It's not that I was too nice, but that I kept forgetting that this was MY board, y'know?

Too much trying to make everyone else happy... and WAY too much constantly explaining myself.


Lost focus, I guess.


Hmmm.... need a new avatar... maybe if any of the pics we take at the Con turn out good I'll use my own face.


8:41 PM
...I'm sure that there are a few people who might wander by. I'm going to start using (the JBW) username on all the boards I post on. A few people might follow the link in my profile.

The only person who I left banned is (dad-unit 1). I value what little sanity I've gained from slamming that door.

No comments: