Friday, August 1, 2003

Got a dust cloth? - II (to A2)

...Well, I'd like to make you smile as well. (Have I told you yet today just how much I love you?) Your opinion matters to me. Your input is important to me. You're the one who cares!

Yes, we live in different States, but yeesh... you've been with me through such hell over the last 4 years. There are 3 people on this planet I can call "family". You're one of them. True, we can't see one another every day, we can't be there for one another in certain ways because of distance, but I know that you're there... and I mean really there, not just faking it. You've dealt with me at my worst... and haven't given up on me. In that, you deserve my best.

ok, before this gets any more sappy and you have to start pelting me with Twinkies...

I "own" this board... yes... but it's ours. Me and you. It's our house. We live here. What we do with the place is up to US.

No comments: