Thursday, March 17, 2005

031705 ~ comment replies

(11:43pm)
Basically, they're going to pump me full of Solu Medrol (Methylprednisolone sodium succinate) and hope that it un-does some of the damage that the MS is currently doing. It's a 5 day IV course, and then after that, they might put me on oral prednisone for a bit. I did a 3 day IV, followed by an 11 day oral, back in December, but it didn't halt the flare up... just slowed it a little. :\ I hope it brings my right eye back again. That certainly would be a comfort. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

(11:54pm)
actually, I should say (instead of un-does the damage, because the damage can't be un-done) that it will stop the MS from progressing... I think that it's about stopping the disease from continuing to eat away at my brain. I'm still a little confused about all of it. All I know is that last time, after the 14 day course, I could see better out of my right eye. The problem is that after that, it crawled its way back to AAAAAAAAACK!!!! I'M BLIND!!!!!!! :\

No comments: