Saturday, May 28, 2005

~The archives

I got rid of a lot of really good entries when I blew up my archives. That makes me sad. Maybe, in time, I'll re-post them. I don't know. It feels a little too much like "recycling" to me. True, I'm not re-posting to suck people into a trap. I dunno... Maybe, if I do re-post them, I'll make sure to post the original date. Maybe then it won't feel so off to me. It just sucks that my blog doesn't reflect as much of "me" as it should, given the time I actually put into it back in 2004.

It said somewhere that ~blog keeps your archives, if you're a paid (pro) user. Something tells me that's not the case though. I don't really know how to go about finding out either. I wouldn't mind them being restored. I think that I'm at a calmer point now. I think that a lot of the embarrassment has subsided.


Maybe I'll just repost some stuff. I'll be able to weed through it at the same time, that way.

No comments: