Sunday, May 22, 2005

Next on the MS bandwagon (fin)

All the "cannabis" based drugs are still illegal here.

Had a BAD whack of "bonitits" last night, around my left elbow. I really do hate those. For me, they're different than the "bars"... more intense, and almost "hot". ... the kind of pain that makes you go crosseyed. The "bars" are more sudden, and they don't come and go like that bonitis seems to. The bonitis is slower than a pulsating throb, but still, pretty much, the same sort of thing. It comes and goes in the course of an hour or so. The pain does feel like it's in the bone though, as opposed to the bars, which seem to go through the muscle. Too, the bars seem to last longer, rather than a slow throb. It usually hurts for a while, and then once it stops, it just jumps to another place on the body.

I suddenly feel so damn silly attempting to explain this.

1 comment:

a_black_wolf said...

I appreciate when you try to explain what you are feeling, physically or emotionally.