Thursday, May 2, 2002

(on euthanasia)

It's your right to disagree... but... ok, this is just another viewpoint... but... shouldn't it be up to the individual? Sort of like the abortion thing? I mean... in your case, you may choose to keep going, but isn't it the right of the person to choose life or death for themself? I hear what you're saying about asking your loved ones to do it being cruel, but if doctors could do it without going to jail, a person wouldn't have to ask their loved ones.

I don't know how you do it, J. I'm with w. on this. If my brain goes, kill me. If my body goes, all but my instinctual response stuff like blinking and breathing... kill me. Most days it's tough enough to not be completely suicidal... even with my body working and my brain a bit screwy. If things get that much worse, it's Cobainland for me

No comments: