Friday, October 29, 2004

1021am102904

Welcome to Montana! First stop, Wolf Point. (Who knew?) So... here we are, my new home State. The land is flat, and the sky is grey. The clouds are so low, it looks like you could touch them if you jumped in the air. We're heading for the mountains. The mountains. Those snow capped ones I always used as desktop pictures. Those mountains that remind you of yourself, that give you perspective. Those mountains. Heading to the bears, the elk, the wolves, the ravens...

All is as it should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello.

just a quick wave so you know you are being waved at.

these last two entries made me happy.


take care,

Andrew

Cutter said...

Stay tuned. I'm afraid that the story does continue.

Thank you, Andrew. Thank you for reading and for letting me know that you are.

- CJ