Wednesday, October 27, 2004

207pm102704

This is fucking amazing. I'm on the train...very very happy. I ate and had a smoke. My laptop is hooked up and the cell phone plugged in. Stylin'.
I'm still reeling from today's HUGE coincidence. Waiting for the train, I peer between two ticket dispensers, and who do I see? Jackrabbit. Fucking Jackrabbit!!!! Even more, he's on his cell phone.... with Paradox! PARADOX!!!!! Holy fucking shit!!! Rabbit was in, visiting from San Francisco. That's where the two of them live now. Completely overwhelming. Haven't seen Rabbit since about '93. I don't think I've seen Paradox since I left the squat in '86. It really was a wonderful thing... knowing that they're both still alive and well means the world to me. I exchanged info with Jackrabbit, and I really hope that we keep in touch. He tells me that he's in the process of writing a book about the squat days. Simply amazing.
Happy indeed. Although it was very difficult saying goodbye to S., I'm completely elated. I'm going HOME. I'm on my way to where I belong... with my Sara. You can quote me on this.... Life is good.

No comments: