Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Finishing up

I have 8 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes and 12 seconds until my train leaves.

I have a lot to do... on many levels.

Settling into Blogspot. That's something I'm doing. I added a hit counter just now. I like to know if my blog is being read, and how often. I'd prefer an invisible counter, but that's a pay service, and right now I'm not wanting to pay for it. I shelled out 20 bucks for my last blog, I'm not shelling out more for this one until I have some time to settle in properly.

Today's "to do" list is, although short, very time consuming and, well.... icky. I want very much to drink a beer and just not do anything having to do with cleaning or furniture.

Maybe I'll drink a beer and then get started. No sense freaking out about the whole thing. It's just cleaning. I like cleaning. I just don't like venetian blinds.


I have 10 days, 13 hours, 54 minutes and 37 seconds until my train arrives. This makes me very happy.

1 comment:

a_black_wolf said...

This entry scared me. I don't know exactly why. Heart thudding scared.