Monday, February 14, 2005

~all none maybe

It's difficult to write. I'm pretty much stuck in my own head. The thoughts and reactions I have to this, that, and the other thing seem better left unexpressed or not acted upon. When I have the least bit of control over it, I do my best to "stifle". It's not just that I feel no one "gets it" or cares, it's that over and over again I get infuriated because I'm misinterpreted or thought poorly of. There's nothing that pisses me off quite like someone assuming and then claiming to understand me, or even worse, when someone compares their life to mine. "I know you" is not something anyone on this planet can honestly say to me. No one knows me. Half the time, I don't even know myself. Everything I say is a lie, and it's also truth at the same time.

I try not to attempt to define things. It makes my head hurt. Defining something is making a decision. Very often, I can't even decide which foot goes first while walking. I can't tell people what is right or wrong, good or bad, true or false. The answer is always yes and no.

I determine what is right by what feels right. It's the best I can do. Problem is, often, I don't feel a damn thing.

No comments: