Thursday, February 3, 2005

Next on the MS bandwagon (cont'd 5)

The test results did come back. That was the appointment yesterday. Apparently this Neurologist cannot tell me what type of MS I have, or how long I've had it, only that I definitely have MS.

The appointment didn't go well. Like I said, I don't want to go too far into it, but the whole "what are you?" thing was in the air, and that always makes me beyond irate. Add to that the constant pushing of the newest head med (if I hear Zyprexa one more time I'm going to snap), and the fact that it seemed he was more concerned with my high blood pressure and cholesterol level than looking at my MRI... it's same shit, different doc. Anything but actually listen to the patient.

By the end of the appointment, I was no further informed than I was a month ago, and even more confused.

No comments: