Wednesday, May 29, 2002

loss of rights

I was just ranting elsewhere, and mentioned something about rights being violated when you have a mental disability... I didn't want to say this in that topic... because it might be interpreted the wrong way. I didn't want people to think that I was doing the old, "my shyt is worse than your shyt" thing, but I still needed to post it... I just needed to get what I felt off of my chest.

So... what I really wanted to post:

THE LAST TIME YOU WENT INTO THE HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT FOR YOUR DISABILITY, WERE YOU STRIP SEARCHED?!!!?!? HOW ABOUT A CAVITY SEARCH??????!!!

My problem has to do with my BRAIN, and last I checked, my brain is not located in any posterior orifice!!!!!!

*breathes*

I feel better now.

1 comment:

Cutter said...

...although... when my head is up my ass...