Sunday, May 5, 2002

Taking a break from unpacking.

I had no concept of how much stuff I actually have! I filled a pickup and a car with what was in storage... and there's still at least another car load left there. I simply have NO idea how I managed to Tetris all that I did into my former room either.

I like the new place. I'm bonding with it as we speak (a.k.a. CLEANING!), and although there are a few teeny tiny things I could bitch and whine about, I'm enjoying being out of there FAR too much to complain.


It feels weird smoking while online again... a lot feels weird. After a year and a half of whatever it is you call what I just went through... there's a lot that feels odd now. Not bad odd... just a bit awkward due to not being able to do it for so long, I guess.

OK... back to the bonding with the new home and Mr. Clean!

No comments: