Monday, December 1, 2003

How u b? (3)

Wmg, I wouldn't consider you a lurker, really. Same with M. or Sv. It's just your style. "Lurker" is more negative to me. You drop by, you read, you occasionally post. If you were a lurker, your name (or "Anonymous", in your case) would always be on the "who's online" thingee, but you'd never post. Some people post a lot, others don't. Some people go through spurts. It's the people who join and then sit here reading people's posts like they're watching tv that bug me... in so far as the lurking thing goes... especially people who don't bother to even introduce themselves or try to post every now and again. To me, if you have an hour a day to sit here lurking, you can answer a stupid e-quiz once every couple of months or so... say something... say hello... blink... something. It's not like you have to tell everyone your whole life history or anything. Know what I mean?

You're not a "lurker" in my book.

No comments: