Wednesday, August 4, 2004

~Glum

I don't know that my head is doing too well at the moment. I feel odd... a combination of bored, depressed, apathetic, and frustrated. Even writing is difficult.

Not drinking on days like these is difficult, but I'm trying to quit, and running next door would end me up pissed off at myself.

My best friend has been on vacation for the last few days. I miss being able to talk with her. My girlfriend is busy unpacking and setting up house. I don't want to go next door to visit, because there's always beer and more over there... and I'd end up pissed off at myself.

I need to snap out of the funk, but I'm not too sure how. This morning I was very happy. I bought my train ticket West, and that really had me ecstatic. Somehow, between now and then, I slid downhill. I'm not sure what I need. I don't know if I really need anything. I'm thinking that maybe it just needs to pass.

Maybe I just need a bag of Cheetos.

No comments: