Monday, August 9, 2004

~Good head

Haven't felt much like blogging lately. In all honesty, I haven't felt a whole hell of a lot like turning on my computer at all. I'd rather pick up the phone and call people. More and more I'm realizing that I don't want to share my life with people who really don't give a rat's ass about me. The few people who do care in the way I want them to, I can get in touch with otherwise.

After 5 years or so of serving as entertainment for people, I guess I'm just a little sick of it. I'm not getting paid for this... and I'm really not making a whole lot of difference in people's lives. I used to think that I did, but then, I did say that I had a big head.

I found what I wanted to find. When I first connected to the Internet in '99, I was looking for someone.

I stopped looking...

...then I found her.


That's the key, folks. "Stop looking." Stop wanting it. Stop needing it. There's nothing more attractive than a person who can stand on their own two feet... even if they're growling, with a beer in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.

No comments: