Saturday, September 4, 2004

~grumble grumble

Sealed up the first three boxes last night. I have a couple dozen more to go, but it's tough, because a lot of it is stuff I may need in the next month or so. Seasons are changing, the whole clothing thing is tricky.

I managed to get a few things done yesterday. I'm pretty impressed with myself. I'm only a year or so out of struggling just to bathe every day. "Transition", I think you'd call it. ...the butterfly getting out of the cocoon... although I'd not call myself a butterfly.

On the other side of the country, my girlfriend is beyond stretched. Work, kids, house, bills, and this new relationship to deal with. It makes me feel pretty frustrated. There's not a whole hell of a lot I can do from here. I just tell her I love her and that it'll only be a couple of months. I don't think that helps much though. It doesn't exactly compensate for the sleep she needs and isn't getting. grumble grumble

Today, my brother is supposed to come up. Food store and, hopefully, dropping a few boxes of stuff off at the Salvation Army. Musts. The help is beyond appreciated... as is the company.

Not feeling very creative. I hate it when I struggle to write. grumble grumble

No comments: