Wednesday, June 8, 2005

060805 reply to ~ comment

"Sometimes people are dealt good cards in the family department and it sure sounds like you fall into that catagory. Maybe you need to find an older female to "adopt" you or something? I did that at one point when I was working out some childhood issues. It helped me to have a mother figure who treated me the way I wanted to be treated."

(My reply)
Nice thought, but most women don't go for that sort of thing with guys. At least, that's been my experience. It's easier to find a "Daddy", but then, I'm not really looking for either. The way I see it, I'm pretty much on my own... getting the occasional dose of parental compassion from friends' parents. No one really wants to adopt "kids" in their 30's. Poopy diapers are just easier to deal with than issues. :\

1 comment:

Cutter said...

Yes, I can often ignore typos.