Friday, June 17, 2005

1232pm061705 comment reply

(re: ~Initially)
I don't fear you or anyone else who deals with mental illness. I wish the best and I hope for improved treatments in your lifetime that mitigate the impact of your syndromes on your joy and happiness. It is interesting to read your thoughts as a first person account of someone dealing with these issues in real time. Thank you for being generous and brave enough to expose this to the world. It would seem to me that this is a positive thing for you. I hope so! :-)


My reply:
Although do appreciate your words of kindness, the reason I re-posted this blog is because, basically, it was a MISdiagnosis. I have/had MS. They told me I was crazy, and never listened to me when I told them that there was actually something wrong with my brain (organ). For the last decade or two, they were telling me that I was crazy. I'm not crazy. I have MS. Again, I've yet to decide whether or not I'm taking this to court. Just wanted to clarify. :\

No comments: