Saturday, June 18, 2005

re: "~September" 6/8/04

...and about a year since I wrote that, where am I? Am I worrying, still, about the approaching September? Yes and no.

True, my birthday is still, always, horrible. That's Psych stuff, though. I think that what happens, although I'm not 100% certain, is that the Psych crap in September, along with the change in the weather, kicks my MS into full gear. There's more Psych crap in November, more in December, A LOT in May (along with the May change in weather). The psych crap sets off the MS crap.

I've been shrunk so much I can barely see over my boots. Therapy won't help with the Psych crap. That crap is there to stay.

So, am I killing myself? Is my past actually killing me?

I've always had a lot of allergies. Being allergic to myself, that takes the cake. I'm allergic to myself. I'm attacking myself... exposing my nerves...

I just love metaphor.

No comments: