Friday, June 17, 2005

622pm061705 comment reply

(re: ~Initially)
I liked this entry. Although you had been misdiagnosed all these time which had caused delay in proper treatment, I just thought you had learned a lot being a 'mental' patient. There had been a lot of negative feelings I'm sure, but being through all these shit had strengthened and shaped you into a more sensitive and open-minded person from what I have read. I'm sure there are a lot more positive traits which could be used to describe you. I'm sorry but my vocabulary had never been strong. What I mean is that the changes that goes through in us with everything that happens to us and our lives are invaluable. wish you are well.

My reply:
That means a lot. I do value what being labeled "crazy" taught me. Not that I don't have my issues and my mental disorders, but I'm glad that at least now I know what is Psychological and what is Physiological, in so far as my problems go. If nothing else, I'm glad that I learned how not to give the same meaning to the word "crazy" as most others do. I think that I'll always be a psycho, and that's ok. ;)

No comments: