Sunday, July 24, 2005

072405 ~comment/reply

Cutter u need to get them organised and published. ur story is too rich and too important to keep to urself and the lucky few who find it online... hmmm... im going to keep thinking bout that ... dont let MS debilitate ur ambitions hey... just need to work with or around it... take care. i really think there has to be a way to tell ur story to more ppl than ~bloggers...

(my reply)
Again, I appreciate the compliment. MS doesn't debilitate my ambitions. It debilitates my body... including my brain. I've worked with and around it for about 20 years now. As per one of my previous blog entries, when I say that I can't do something, I mean that I CAN'T... not that I won't, not that I don't want to, and not that I need encouragement. I'm a good writer. I know that I'm a good writer. Right now though, I can't get my writing in order to be published, and cannot take care of the necessary business that comes along with publishing. I don't even have a home right now... and even when I did have a home, most days I could barely make it to the shower. I had the offer of help, about a year ago. That didn't work out. I was dicked on that, along with everything else the cunt dicked me on. ok... perhaps a touchy issue. I really do appreciate your compliments. They make me feel pretty darn good. Please don't get me wrong.

No comments: