Monday, July 18, 2005

341pm071805 ~comment reply

re: fair game
Remind me that I never want you as an enemy!! I think sometimes, if I'm careless enough, that leaving outlook open is like everyone's invitation to read my emails...I don't want that...therefore I'm anal, about closing everything. Sometimes, I feel guilty about it...like I'm trying to hide something. Now I don't think about it and don't respond to one in a million request to read my emails. And the demon shares the apartment that is your heart with the angel, they are permanent roommates...frustrating as hell, but it will always be. Wouldn't it be nice for the demon to sit on your left shoulder, closest to your ear...but it doesn't work that way. He's always saddled with his pure roommate, and vice versa. This is the real eternal struggle.

(my reply)
In all honesty, I'll sooner hurt myself than hurt someone else. (Hence, getting the hell out of there.) I'd have killed myself instead of her, and it did come down to that. I was just lucky that I was able to beg a friend to help me out. I'm at her mom's house now. I was ready to off myself though. When it came down to it, I couldn't hurt the bitch, no matter what she did. I don't know if that makes me a wuss or a saint. The worst I've done is rant, on my blog. I fear the day I snap... and so I try to be careful with myself. I just wish that others were as kind.

No comments: