Monday, November 19, 2001

(about) The Pentagram

Even the pentagram tattooed on my wrist is neither upright nor inverted. Again, the reasons for this are many, but in so far as this context is concerned, it's because I think that, ideally, the pentagram should rotate... that people should move in life, not remain still... healthy or not. The more you strengthen one point, the heavier (or maybe lighter?) it gets, pulling up the next point to work on. I'm not sure that's the best way to describe what I mean, but the concept is that if you keep working, and you're balanced, you should keep moving.


If I'm being realistic about my own self right now, I'm not moving... and on top of that, the pentagram is inverted. I think I've been like this for about 4 years or so.

The point that is stuck in the ground, so to speak, is difficult to determine. I think that it's the Emotional part though. My poor emotional state is holding up the works. Depending on the day, I feel nothing, or too much.

Above that stuck Emotional point are the Physical and Mental points. My Physical health is pretty poor... on many levels, and some of the reason why it is so poor is because of the fact that my Mental capacity is compromised as well. It's not that I can't do things, it's that I can't do them right now, because of being held still by that Emotional point.

On top are the Intellectual and Spiritual points... but even those areas are sinking fast.

I don't really know what the solution is. Logic would say that if I strengthen the other four points, it might be enough to pull the emotional point out of the ground and get things rolling again... but I don't know if that's the way it works. I've tried, but that emotional point is still stuck.

...then, I guess if I knew the answer, I wouldn't be stuck in the first place.

No comments: