Friday, November 9, 2001

(On my definitions.)

As for the "Transsexual" definition, I'm sure that it varies from person to person... but... I think that many transsexuals (by my definition) are first Transgendered, then Intersexed. To me, "Trans" means (literally) "to cross". The average person who calls themself a transsexual does not change sexes. She/he corrects documents. In many (if not most) cases, I see (for example) an MtF "trans" person as a woman who was mislabeled. By my (current) definition, a "Transsexual" is someone who was fine being a "B", but then decided to become a "C" because as they grew, they changed.


As for the Were/Vamp thing... For now, I use the word "evolved" to mean (in my book), evolved differently. I don't think that Weres and Vamps are superior to humans... just different. Humans, as a whole, evolved a specific way from primates. I think that maybe Weres and Vamps did too, but they evolved differently... perhaps they mutated from the rest of the humans, in a way... I'm not really sure... but, in all cases, the Weres and/or Vamps that I've met have lacked certain "human" traits but have other non-human ones.

I've yet to determine if Weres and Vamps evolved/mutated from humans or evolved/mutated from the common primate... but, for now, I like to think positive... that the human race is actually still evolving.

No comments: