Saturday, August 2, 2003

(2003) Dragon Con (2)

It's a scary thing.

It's so difficult to say, "I REALLY REALLY REALLY like you and want to see you... but please stay out of my room." I mean... people take things so personally. Not that I blame them, I often take things personally myself, but the situation is still difficult. I don't like hurting people's feelings. I'm working on that... trying to get to the mind set of "they'll get over it!", but it's tough.


The crap that went down in 2001 was beyond frustrating... and I thought that we made things REALLY clear before making the trip.

So, here we are outing ourselves about going... and taking a risk. I can just see it... we get together with someone, it's 3AM, we're all getting tired... we have to go... and then... there's this:

So, of course we give in... and then we both go completely ape shit because there's someone in the room and neither one of us has the guts to say "LEAVE".

We're both pushovers. I guess that's what it comes down to. We'll put other people's needs before our own... and end up miserable.

No comments: