Friday, August 15, 2003

Yeah, but I can do 20 push ups. (1)

Well, I've been working out pretty hard for a couple of months. I lost 2 inches off of my beer gut (waist) and am firming up pretty well. I'm pretty pleased... so far.

It's not been easy (that's putting it WAY lightly) but I've been REALLY pushing myself.

Maybe I'll go into details more another time... but I just wanted to share the links I've come across while surfing. Who knows, someone might find them interesting.

Bodybuilding Calculators
Calculate Your Body Fat, The U.S. Navy Circumference Method
How many calories you expend doing your favorite exercise or activity
Calories in Food and Calorie Counting to Lose Weight
Alcoholic Drinks - Calories Burned During Exercise
Calories burned during exercises and activities, based on your body weight
How Many Calories Are Burned During Exercise?
Calorie Calculators
Real Muscle Real Fast - by Jesse Cannone

No comments: