Friday, August 8, 2003

(my eclectic taste in music)

...have any songs that just fit your life right now?

...we have much in common with our taste in music. I don't as much attribute that to DID as I do to growing up around music and finding a bit of solace there. The result is quite a list of "trigger" songs... but hey, that's what music is supposed to do.

Barry isn't really happy music for me... it's more... music to make you cry and mourn the one that got away... know what I mean? A good shot of "Even Now" will get me staring at the ol' pill bottle. (we really need a suicidal smiley)

At last count, I had about 150 CDs and almost 400 cassettes. (The albums are gone.) From ABBA to ZZ Top... from Bach to Yello... from Chaka Khan to X.

So... hmmm.... song for the moment... Comfortably Numb by Floyd. Somethin's funky in the attic.

No comments: