Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Hello (14) - XII

Went downstairs and talked to Bass man yesterday. My feet were vibrating, and I called the office. (The apartment manager), per usual, hadn't talked to him and basically dumped the problem back onto me. So, I went down, and as it turns out, the problem is not Bass man, but Bass man's neighbor. They're basically at war. It's at the point where his stereo speakers are turned against the wall, pointing at his neighbor. The person who vibrates my feet is #4. #6, Bass Man, is the one who watches tv all night and plays country music, in an attempt to get the Rock listening people in #4 to stop. Bass man even bought an acoustic bass as to not annoy the neighbors, after I last spoke with him. (He stressed that it cost him $600. :\ )

Where does that leave me? Well, it was quiet all night, for a change. How long it will continue, I don't know. I called (the apartment manager) back and explained what was going on, but something tells me that won't make any sort of difference.

I went to bed early. Tried to sleep as much as possible. Had a nosebleed in the night, and I'm up and sniffing now. I think that I'm going to cancel the appointment tonight. I guess I'll see how I feel when the time comes. I just don't want to over do it.

I've officially reached my "ideal" weight. It's just a damn shame that it's 90% body snot. :\

No comments: