Friday, January 9, 2004

Hello (14) - XVII, XVIII

4:55 AM
They came to put the new toilet in yesterday. I'm glad that I have a new toilet, but it doesn't fit right in the floor, so it rocks. There are also a lot of patches where the "tile" doesn't cover the floor now. It looks like shit.

They're supposed to come back today to caulk (They'd better fix the rocking before they caulk!) and also to spray the ceiling.

I ended up trying to take a nap in order to watch ER. Of course, the nap didn't work for a good 2 hours, then I fell asleep. Then I started the whole sleep thing. I woke up at 10:50... just in time to see the end of what looked like a crappy episode anyway (but I could be wrong), and just in time for a nosebleed.

Still tired. Shot day is tomorrow. Hope it helps. :\

Thanks for calling me. I should have put the phone near the bed. :\

Hopefully we'll talk before they come to finish up in here. I'll try you after 8. :)


7:34 PM
S. just left. I'll try calling in a few, but my eyes are getting heavy. Don't know how much longer I can stay up. :\

No comments: