Tuesday, June 25, 2002

(Living your last day...)

I too live each day as if it is my last....

I waited for a while on this one... don't really know why... but maybe because I'm pretty suicidal already.

I guess that in order to give an honest answer to this one, I just have to look back to 9/11.


I'd send out an e-mail telling people that I loved them and I'd also call people that were the closest to me to say the same. If I thought any one of those people wouldn't receive the e-mail, or was not home to receive the call, I'd attempt to call them or contact a mutual friend in order to relay the message... as long as I got to (directly or indirectly) tell them that I loved them before it was all over, it'd be fine.

I'd then go to my best friend, L.'s house.

Then I'd call "RavensWings", tell her that I loved her, spend as much time as I could on the phone with her, and wait for the next plane to hit.


*shrugs*

That's what I did (although I lived at L.'s house already)... so, I suppose that it's honest.

No comments: