Thursday, June 20, 2002

(NOT a Hate Crime? - and continutes)

I'm not too up on the law... I'm not sure how "rape" is defined (I thought that it meant "rape", but from what you say... I guess that I may well be uninformed)... but I didn't think that it applied only to a case of a woman being sexually assaulted by a man. If that is the case, then I suppose that it should have been counted in with the hate crime tally... but if that is the way it's seen.... I suppose that I'm just damn uneducated... and I do NOT like this education one bit.

Then... there's not much I do like.


(quick rant/outburst:) My bad. Only people with XX chromosomes, no penis, who like to wear dresses, and who have vaginas at birth can be raped. Everyone else is just horribly confused and should get out of therapy immediately.


*sighs*

No comments: