Wednesday, September 18, 2002

I'M DONE

It's not just about more posts, or about posting every day, or every week, or anything like that.

What this is about is caring. To me, whether it's about being rude, constantly argumentitive, not showing up, not listening, or not noticing when there's a serious problem, it's all about apparent lack of caring.

I don't want a board where someone can suddenly disappear and no one notices. I don't want a board where someone is insulted and everyone keeps their mouth shut about about it. I don't want a board where I have to keep repeating myself over and over, and having to justify myself, or have to fear what I post being used against me.

What this is about, for the people who are currently members, is just me asking how you'd best like the board set up. Right now, I deleted the members whose apparent lack of caring was way over the top, but the ones who are still here are the ones I thought apparently cared (and a few newer members who haven't had the chance to really show anyone anything either way).

Speaking of caring...
(dad-unit), when is the last time you paid attention to your section? <---- annoyed at apparent lack of caring.

No comments: