Friday, September 13, 2002

(progress is...)

I was hoping that people might actually reply to my thread in my open topic. In truth, it's been tearing me apart that I'm in the process of peeling off what's left of my skin and no one has even blinked.

If you read my "progress report" it mentions the title of my book.

I thought that the name of the thread might make it obvious to people that I'm actually posting the contents of said book in my section.

The fact that no one has said anything has hurt me worse than anything previous on this board.


I'm not talking about you, J.... or you, RBW... but I am talking about EVERYONE else. I've spoken to RBW on the phone. I think that J., because she read the progress reports before and they did not include the title to the book, didn't make the connection.

No one else has an excuse... ESPECIALLY (dad-unit), who said that he would reply.



Just needed to get that off my chest.

No comments: