Tuesday, September 3, 2002

What I posted, before the section disappeared:

Follows Ravens
Registered User
Posts: 25
(9/3/02 11:39:21 pm)
Re: Finished
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A., I'm treating you like a human being. Actually, I'm treating you better than a human being, I'm treating you like someone I give a damn about. I could easily have just called you an idiot and told you to go fvck yourself because I just couldn't agree with your perspective, your words, and your apparent lack of respect for me. Maybe I should have. It seems to be the acceptable way to handle things in the eyes of people I respect.

You need help, from someone who can help you. Whether it's meds, or therapy, or something else doesn't matter. Whatever it is that you're doing is driving away the people who care for you. If you think about it for a minute, and think about who it is who is talking to you here (me and CB), maybe you can realize that. It's NOT that we haven't been listening. It's that we have... listening, caring, loving, and accepting YOU for WHO YOU ARE. From ME... from someone who has been your friend for 3 years IN REAL LIFE. WHO YOU ARE is in trouble... YOU need help.... it's not that the people around you need to be more patient or loving or accepting. You have some of the best people around as friends. They're TRYING to tell you something... Not that you're a bad person... not that you need to apologize.... and not that you should shut up. They're trying to tell you that because they care about you they want you to get some help that they cannot provide because your words and actions are hurting them. They are... I AM... attempting to keep you as a friend.


(good thing I'm a saver)

No comments: